Project Based Learning Explained

I haven't seen anything yet that explains what we try to do at VCA with Project Based Learning more clearly than this video.  It is simple, clear, to the point, and a perfect way to share what PBL is all about.


This particular video was requested by the Buck Institute for Education, which I had never heard of before.  The BIE offers a lot of tools on their website for PBL schools and teachers.

The video was created by Common Craft, an organization that makes easy to understand videos on a variety of educational and technology based topics.  Their catchphrase is Our Product is Explanation and many of their videos are titled [Topic] in Plain English.  It's a great resource for students.  I used one of their videos about responsibility on the Internet with students.

Thanks to Free Technology for Teachers for the heads up on the PBL video.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...